- Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer in the vibrant city of São Paulo with AIFS and earn up to 9 semester credits. Live in a homestay or a shared student house, meal allowance included. Enjoy cultural activities like guided historical tours, museum visits and samba and capoeira lessons. Day trips to Juquehy and Embu das Artes are included, and AIFS offers an optional 3-day excursion to the exhilarating city of Rio de Janeiro.
AIFS in Sao Paulo offers a unique Portuguese Language curriculum, designed for students who want to begin or strengthen their skills in Portuguese, or study the business environment and economic development of Brazil.
- Setting Description:
- The economic and cultural heart of Brazil, locals refer to Sao Paulo affectionately as Sampa. Known for its unique modern architecture, a vibrant fashion and music scene, and world class museums and theaters, Sao Paulo is a modern city with something for everyone.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.0 GPA required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program