- Rome, Italy
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Business, Education, Hospitality
- Program Description:
Earn 6 credits with an internship placement when you study with AIFS in Rome, Italy. Live in a shared student apartment or as a paying guest with an Italian family with meal plan included. Enjoy cultural and social activities such as guided city walks, visits to the many museums and cultural sites of Rome, Italian cooking classes and more. A 2-day trip to Florence is included and optional excursions include a 2-night visit to London, England; a 3-day trip to Pompeii, Vesuvius, Naples and Capri; and a 3-day trip to Venice.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to students with a minimum 45 credits completed by the start of the program. Minimum 2.75 GPA. No previous Italian language study required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program