- Prague, Czech Republic
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer in the picturesque city of Prague with AIFS and earn up to 6 credits. Live in a student residence hall in a double room. Enjoy cultural activities such as guided city walks, visits to museums and cultural sites, opera, theater and ballet performances, sporting events, and a day trip to the UNESCO World Heritage town of Kutna Hora. Optional trips include a 3-day trip to Krakow and Auschwitz-Birkenau, a 3-day trip to Berlin, and a 5-day post program tour trip to Vienna.
Study at the historic Charles University, taking liberal arts courses in a range of fields including art history, Czech language, economics, film studies, history, literature, political science and sociology. You can also learn basic language skills on a one-day ‘’Survival Czech” course included for all students.
- Setting Description:
- Prague is a picturesque yet modern city. It’s collection of Gothic, Baroque and Renaissance architecture makes it one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Explore the castles and cathedrals, discover landmarks of music and literature, and learn about the fascinating history of Prague and central Europe.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 3.0 GPA, 2.5 and above considered on a case by case basis. No previous Czech language study required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program