- Prague, Czech Republic
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer in the picturesque city of Prague with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 18 credits through a variety of courses at Charles University. Courses are taught in English with no previous Czech language study required.
You will live in a student residence well connected to the rest of the city. Students have a double room with a shared bathroom and kitchen. The residence hall provides internet access and 24-hour reception. For meals, you will have a meal allowance to subsidize the cost of purchasing meals and groceries.
Cultural activities in Prague will include:
- Walking tours of the city
- Opera, theater and ballet performances
- Sporting events
- Visits to some of Prague’s famous cafes.
- Day trip to Kutná Hora or Terezin
- 2-day trip to Český Krumlov
- 2-day trip to Moravia.
Optional excursions include a 3-day trip to Berlin, Germany and a 3-day post-program tour to Bratislava and Budapest. A 2-night tour of London is included for students in the optional AIFS Flight Package.
- Setting Description:
- Prague is a picturesque yet modern city. Its collection of Gothic, Baroque and Renaissance architecture makes it one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Explore the castles and cathedrals, discover landmarks of music and literature, and learn about the fascinating history of Prague and central Europe.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 3.0 GPA (2.7 GPA and above considered on a case by case basis). No previous Czech language study required. Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program