Spend your semester or academic year abroad in the spectacular Czech Republic! Study abroad in Prague—with AIFS.
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- AIFS in Prague offers non-credit internship opportunities for students interested in enhancing their résumé while abroad. A 2-week intensive Czech language and culture course is also included at the start of the program to help students acclimate to life in Prague. Volunteer opportunities are also available. AIFS is recognized as the premium provider of study abroad programs. Our all-inclusive program fees cover tuition and housing with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Since 1964, over 1.5 million students have traveled abroad with AIFS.
- Setting Description:
- Prague is a picturesque yet modern city. It’s collection of Gothic, Baroque and Renaissance architecture makes it one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Explore the castles and cathedrals, discover landmarks of music and literature, and learn about the fascinating history of Prague and central Europe.
- See website for details.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA. No previous Czech language study required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program