- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer in Paris, France with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 9 credits at The American Business School, Paris (ABSParis). Courses are taught in English and French, with no previous French language study required.
Students may select an optional 2-week Careers and Culture Extension Program for an additional 3 credits.
Live in a homestay or, for an additional fee, in a student residence. Homestay students will receive a typical French breakfast every day plus an allowance to help with other meals. If you are living in a student residence, you will receive breakfast and an allowance for five other meals per week.
Cultural activities include:
- Guided walking tours
- Visits to museums
- Boat trips
- Half-day trips to Giverny and the Château de Versailles.
Optional excursions include a 2-day trip to Normandy and Brittany and a 2-day trip to Châteaux of the Loire Valley. For students on the optional AIFS Flight Package, a 2-night tour of London is included.
- Setting Description:
- Paris is one of the world's greatest capitals of culture. Known throughout the world for its museums and great historical monuments, the city itself is laid back and easy to get around. The top restaurants and greatest names in fashion sit next to vintage stores and take-away crêpes stalls.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Comprehensive program fees cover tuition and housing with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS flight packages are available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to high school graduates, college freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.8 GPA (2.5 GPA and above considered on a case by case basis). No previous French language study required. Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.