- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Spend 3 weeks studying in the beautiful city of Paris, France with AIFS during your January term! You'll earn 3 credits through a variety of program options:
- Study fine arts through a Fashion in France 18th - 21st Century course at the renowned Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne
- Explore art history through the course, Paris: World Capital of Arts and Architecture, at the Institut de Langue et de Culture Françaises
- Study international business at the American Business School or Paris.
Courses are taught in English.
Live in a double room in a Parisian homestay or for a supplemental fee in a student residence. Social and cultural activities are included to help immerse you in French culture such as guided city tours, a boat trip along the River Seine, and an excursion to the Château of Versailles. An optional day trip to the Champagne Region of France is also offered.
- Setting Description:
- Paris is a gorgeous city full of historic buildings, museums, art galleries, bustling shops and a dizzying array of photo opportunities. Paris is situated along the Seine River in the central region of northern France. The city's food, art scene, heritage, culture and the distinctive Parisian lifestyle have earned a reputation for unrivaled panache. The capital of France is home to countless historical monuments and museums. Paris has a rich past full of writers, artists and political figures. Over the centuries, Paris has drawn intellectuals, free-thinkers, artists and revolutionaries from Benjamin Franklin, Rousseau and Voltaire, to Gertrude Stein, Sartre and James Joyce. Paris is a modern, fast-paced yet romantic city, bursting with excitement and inspiration from around the world.
- AIFS is recognized as a premier provider of study abroad programs. Comprehensive program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our students receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS flight packages are available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to high school graduates and college freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA (lower GPAs considered on a case-by-case basis).
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our students receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. For full details, please visit: https://www.aifsabroad.com/scholarships.asp
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program