- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Spend a semester or year in the incomparable city of Paris with AIFS and earn up to 16 credits. Live in a homestay, or a student residence or apartment for an additional fee, meal plan offered with 35 snack vouchers to all semester students and 20 to quarter students. There is also an optional meal plan for an additional 90 vouchers. Enjoy cultural activities such as guided city walks, visits to the many museums and monuments, theater, ballet performances, and a day trip to the famous Château de Versailles. Optional excursions include a 2-day trip to Normandy and Brittany, and a 2-day trip to the Loire Valley.
AIFS in Paris offers an optional early start Intensive French Language and Culture Program in Cannes. Students earn 2-credits while acclimating to France in the sunny Mediterranean city of Cannes, and all levels of French are available from beginner through superior. Once in Paris, all students have an orientation workshop. AIFS students have the ability to take art and music courses through the Académie de Port Royal and Schola Cantorum respectively. Volunteer opportunities are also available.
- Setting Description:
- Paris is one of the world’s great capitals of culture. Known throughout the world for its museums and historical monuments, the city itself is laid back and easy to get around. The top restaurants and the greatest names in fashion sit next to vintage stores and take-away crêpes stalls. As our Resident Director always says “Paris... it’s your campus!”
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA. No previous French language study required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program