- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Spend a semester or academic year in Paris, France with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 16 credits per semester studying at the Cours de Civilisation Française de la Sorbonne (CCFS), part of the University of Paris. Courses are taught in English or French with no previous French language study required.
AIFS can help you arrange local volunteer opportunities with charities and organizations such as Les Restos du Coeur, which distributes food to the homeless.
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities including:
- Guided city walks
- Visits to the many museums and cultural sites of Paris
- Opera and ballet performances
- A half-day trip to the famous Château de Versailles.
An optional, 2-day trip to Normandy and Brittany is also available. A 2-night tour of London, England is included for students on the AIFS Flight Package.
- Setting Description:
- Paris is one of the world’s great capitals of culture and history. In Paris, world-renowned restaurants, museums, and the greatest names in fashion sit next to vintage stores and take-away crêpes stalls. As our Resident Director always says “Paris... it’s your campus!”
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA. No previous French language study required. Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program