- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer in the incomparable city of Paris with AIFS and earn up to 11 credits. Live in a homestay, or a student residence for a fee, meal plan offered. Enjoy cultural activities such as guided city walks, visits to museums and cultural sites of Paris, opera and ballet performances, and day trips to Monet’s Garden in Giverny and the famous Château de Versailles. Optional trips include a 2-day trip to Normandy and Brittany, and a 2-day trip to the Loire Valley.
AIFS in Paris offers a unique academic program at the ILCF, a well-known and highly respected private university, for students who want to learn French, take courses related to French culture, all in a “French atmosphere.” Students can take a language course, and one 2-credit course in art history or economics/political science.
- Setting Description:
- Paris is one of the world’s great capitals of culture. Known throughout the world for its museums and historical monuments, the city itself is laid back and easy to get around. The top restaurants and the greatest names in fashion sit next to vintage stores and take-away crêpes stalls. As our Resident Director always says “Paris... it’s your campus!”
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to high school graduates, college freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.0 GPA required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program