- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Earn up to 17 credits at the Institut de Langue et de Culture Francaises in the heart of Paris. Live in a homestay, or a student residence or apartment for an additional fee, meal plan offered with 35 snack vouchers to all semester students and 20 to quarter students. There is also an optional meal plan for an additional 90 vouchers. Enjoy cultural activities such as guided city walks, visits to the many museums and monuments, theater, ballet performances, and a day trip to the famous Château de Versailles. Optional excursions include a 2-day trip to Normandy and Brittany, and a 2-day trip to the Loire Valley.
AIFS in Paris offers a unique academic program at the ILCF, a well-known and highly respected private university, for students who want to learn French, take courses related to French culture, all in a “French atmosphere.”
- Setting Description:
- Paris is one of the world’s great capitals of culture. Known throughout the world for museums and historical monuments, the city is laid back and easy to get around. The top restaurants and greatest names in fashion sit next to vintage stores and take-away crêpes stalls.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA required. No previous French language study required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program