- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Spend a semester or academic year in the city of Paris with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 24 credits per semester through the International Business and Humanities Program while studying at The American Business School (ABSParis). Courses are taught in English.
AIFS can help you arrange local volunteer opportunities with charities and organizations such as Les Restos du Coeur, which distributes food to the homeless.
ABSParis offers an Internship Program that provides vital insight into a career field and experience in the global workplace. Internships are available in business development, hospitality, marketing, retail management and tourism.
You’ll enjoy cultural and social activities including:
- Guided city walks
- Visits to many museums and cultural sites
- Opera and ballet performances
- A half-day trip to the Château de Versailles.
An optional, 2-day trip to Normandy and Brittany is also available. A 2-night tour of London is included for students on the AIFS Flight Package.
- Setting Description:
- Paris is one of the world's greatest capitals of culture. Countless images of iconic sites such as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame and the Champs-Élysées have been produced, but to really understand the magic and enchantment of Paris, you have to experience it. One of the most charming things about Paris is its relatively small size, which means that despite its undoubted grandeur, it maintains a village feel. It rarely takes more than 40 minutes to get anywhere and many journeys can be made on foot, perhaps stopping en-route to enjoy the legendary Parisian café culture.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Comprehensive program fees cover tuition and housing with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS flight packages are available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.8 GPA (2.5 and above considered on a case by case basis). No previous French language study required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program