Spend your summer abroad in Ireland! Study abroad in Maynooth—with AIFS.
- Maynooth, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- Students choose two courses from a wide range of subjects including anthropology, computer science, economics, history, management and more. AIFS is recognized as the premium provider of study abroad programs. Our all-inclusive program fees cover tuition and housing with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Since 1964, over 1.5 million students have traveled abroad with AIFS.
- Setting Description:
- Maynooth is the perfect place to experience the charm of the Irish countryside, while being on the doorstep of Dublin. The National University of Ireland, Maynooth (NUIM) is located in the beautiful, historic town of Maynooth, just 15 miles west of Dublin city center. Steeped in history, Ireland is a magical place to live and study. With its spectacular landscape and rich cultural heritage, Ireland is the perfect location for summer study abroad.
- See website for details.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors (high school graduates and freshmen considered on a case-by-case basis). minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program