- Maynooth, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Steeped in history, Ireland is a magical place to live and study. With its spectacular landscapes and rich cultural heritage, Ireland is the perfect location for study abroad. Enjoy cultural and social activities such as walking tours, museum and gallery visits, Irish music nights, theater performances, Irish sporting events and more.
You'll live on campus in a student apartment with a meal allowance included. Excursions include a 3-day trip to Dublin, a day trip to a working Irish farm and an overnight visit to Belfast, Northern Ireland. A 3-day trip to Galway is available as an optional excursion. The optional AIFS Flight Package includes a 2-night tour of London, England en route to Maynooth.
- Setting Description:
- Spend a semester at Maynooth University located in the beautiful, historic college town of Maynooth, just 15 miles west of Dublin city center. The University’s location gives it a unique character among the Irish universities, and has contributed to the development of a strong sense of community both on the campus and with the surrounding area.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 3.0 GPA required. 2.75 GPA and above will be considered on a case by case basis.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program