- Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend a summer in Madrid, Spain with AIFS! Earn up to 9 credits studying abroad at Universidad Nebrija. Courses are taught in English and Spanish.
Universidad Nebrija offers an Internship Program for students with a high intermediate and above the level of Spanish and combines Hispanic Studies with an internship. Internships are offered in a wide range of industries for many different majors.
In Madrid, you'll live in a homestay with a local family or in a shared room in a centrally located apartment. Homestay students will receive two meals per day from their host family, while apartment students will receive a meal allowance to subsidize the cost of groceries and meals.
Enjoy cultural and social activities such as:
- Guided city tours
- Visits to galleries and museums
- Tour of the Bernabéu football stadium
- Day trip to Segovia, Toledo and El Escorial.
A 2-night tour of London is available to students on the AIFS Flight Package.
- Setting Description:
- Madrid's non-stop 'march' (rhythm) courses through its streets and beguiles with its welcoming and open character. As the capital of Spain, it is a cosmopolitan city of four million. Madrid is a city of contrasts where royal palaces, medieval mansions and timeless plazas stand beside modern architectural gems and where you can enjoy traditional Spanish dishes that have endured for generations or be tempted by the new cuisine of Spain's current food revolution. The city embraces its visitors as much as it embraces life, making it a great choice to spend your summer abroad.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Comprehensive program fees cover tuition and housing with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS flight packages are available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA. No previous Spanish language study required except for the Internship Program (which requires minimum Spanish level B1/202).
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program