- Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Break
- Program Description:
Spend a semester or academic year in Madrid with AIFS. Earn up to 15 credits studying abroad at Universidad Nebrija, in the capital of Spain. Choose one of the following academic programs: Hispanic Studies (all courses taught in Spanish), Spanish Plus (courses taught in English and Spanish), Integrated Studies with Spaniards, Internship and Spanish Language (visit website for all requirements) or an Optional Early Start Program - Intensive Spanish Course (3 or 6 credits).
You'll live in a single room in a homestay with daily breakfast and dinner or in a shared room in an apartment with meal allowance included. Excursions include a day trip to El Escorial, a visit to Segovia, a day trip to Toledo and a 3-day trip to Granada, Andalucía. A 3-day trip to Tangier and Tetouan, Morrocco, is available as an optional excursion. The optional AIFS Flight Package includes a 2-night tour of London, England en route to Madrid.
- Setting Description:
- Enjoy cultural and social activities such as guided tours and visits to galleries and museums, tapas in Malasaña, a tour of the Bernabéu football stadium and more.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Hispanic Studies and Spanish Plus: Open to college freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA required. Integrated Studies with Spaniards and Internship: Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.75 GPA required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program