- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer in the classic city of London with AIFS and earn up to 8 credits (subject to course and program selection). Live in a double room at a local homestay or, for an additional fee in a shared residence. Homestays receive daily breakfast plus a meal allowance. Residence students also receive meal allowance, but breakfast is not provided. Enjoy cultural activities such as guided city tours of London, walking tours, theater visits, and day trips.
This is a 3-week STEM, Education and Law Program at University College London. There are 2 sessions. Students can take 1 for $5,995 and both for $8,995. Students take 1x4 credit course per session. Student services are provided from Dilke House, the CFL student centre.
- Setting Description:
- Assessed as one of the top ten universities in the world, UCL is a multi-disciplinary university with specialisms in most subjects from across the academic spectrum and a strength in interdisciplinary study, renowned for providing teaching and research at the highest international level. The International Summer School reflects UCL’s undergraduate portfolio, attracting students from all over the world. The courses on offer give a flavor of UCL’s ethos and academic expertise. Students are encouraged to focus on global issues with site visits, hands on experience and the latest research findings incorporated into many of the courses.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors with a minimum 3.3 GPA. GPAs 3.1 and above considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program