- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend your summer abroad in the incomparable city of London, England with AIFS! You'll earn up to 8 credits through the University College London’s STEM, Education and Law Program.
Students are housed in double rooms with local homestay families. For an additional fee, you can choose to live in a residence with other students. Homestay students receive breakfast daily as well as a meal allowance to subsidize the cost of purchasing meals and groceries.
Cultural and social activities will include:
- Guided walking tours
- Rugby and cricket matches
- Ballet and theater performances
- River boat cruise along the Thames
- Day trips to Stonehenge and Salisbury, Oxford, Bath, Stratford-upon-Avon, and Brighton.
- Traditional afternoon tea.
- Setting Description:
- Assessed as one of the top ten universities in the world, UCL is a multi-disciplinary university with specialisms in most subjects from across the academic spectrum and a strength in interdisciplinary study, renowned for providing teaching and research at the highest international level. The International Summer School reflects UCL’s undergraduate portfolio, attracting students from all over the world. The courses on offer give a flavor of UCL’s ethos and academic expertise. Students are encouraged to focus on global issues with site visits, hands on experience and the latest research findings incorporated into many of the courses.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college freshman (who have completed at least 1 semester of freshman year at the time of application), sophomores, juniors and seniors with a minimum 3.3 GPA. GPAs of 3.1 and above considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program