- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Earn 3 semester credits during a 3-week January term study abroad program in London, England. Study creative industries at the University of the Arts London (UAL).
Live in double or triple rooms in a student residence in Kensington, with internet and a meal allowance included. Enjoy cultural and social activities such as guided city tours, a performance at a West End theater, a ride on the London Eye and a day trip to Oxford. An optional 3-day excursion to Paris is offered.
London is a diverse, modern and thriving city, and with AIFS, central London is just outside your door. Explore the Royal Borough of Kensington, with the Royal Albert Hall and Kensington Palace as integral parts of your neighborhood.
A major political, financial and cultural center, London is one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities. Home to a multitude of museums and galleries, concert halls, theaters, historic buildings and a host of beautiful urban parks, London has it all!
- Setting Description:
- Home to King Arthur, Shakespeare, the Beatles and Harry Potter, England has an enduring record as one of the world's most influential centers of cultural development. It would take more than a quick trip to even begin to explore its many historic and contemporary treasures, from Stonehenge to Stratford-on-Avon, to London with its magnificent museums, historic churches and towers, lively theater scene, bustling markets and cozy pubs. Study abroad in England with AIFS and take your time to discover the part of England's culture and history that speaks just to you.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 3.0 GPA (lower GPAs considered on a case by case basis).
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program