- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Spend 3 weeks studying in London, England this January term! Earn 3 credits at Richmond, The American International University in London. Select a history class, Historical London, or a literature class, British Fantasy Writing: Magic Memory. Live in a student residence in the heart of London with a transportation pass for unlimited travel on buses and the underground system (tube) in central London. Numerous cultural and social activities include a ride on the London Eye and a performance at a West End theater. A day trip to Oxford is included. An optional 3-day excursion to Paris, France is also available.
- Setting Description:
- London is a thriving and cosmopolitan city. It is an ideal place for students interested in British history and literature to study. England has an enduring record as one of the world’s most influential centers of cultural development. London sits along the Thames River as a world center for finance, sports, style and international affairs. England's capital city hosts a remarkable array of historic and contemporary treasures for academic and personal enrichment with a trove of magnificent museums, historic churches and towers, a lively theater scene, bustling markets, beautiful parks and cozy pubs.
- AIFS is recognized as a premier provider of study abroad programs. Comprehensive program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our students receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS flight packages are available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA (lower GPAs considered on a case-by-case basis).
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our students receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. For full details, please visit: https://www.aifsabroad.com/scholarships.asp
Based on 1 Reviews
- British Literature Course: J-term01/23/17
The Program Director and Admissions Officer: Rebecca and Corinne are amazing people. This was my first time leaving the country. They were excellent with communicating to me the information that I needed in order to go. I felt confident and comfortable
to go overseas before and after. I did my own travel, they helped me find my way to get to Gatwick Airport. I recommend using AIFS to have a calm and fun experience.read moreBottom Line:No, I would not recommend this to a friend