- Lisbon, Portugal
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend 3 or 6 weeks studying abroad in Lisbon, Portugal with AIFS. Earn up to 6 credits through courses offered in international business, marketing and finance. Transcripts are issued by ISCTE – Instituto Universitário de Lisboa - International Business School, a well-regarded university that holds both the prestigious AACSB and AMBA business accreditations.
While in Lisbon, you'll enjoy accommodations in a student residence hall located near the university campus. Internet access is included, as well as a weekly meal allowance. Your program fee also includes numerous cultural and social activities such as walking tours, performances, visits to museums and palaces, and excursions to nearby historical sites. An excursion to Sintra is included for Sessions A and B. Students in Session C enjoy an excursion to Belem. An optional 2-night visit to London is included in the AIFS Flight Package.
- Setting Description:
- Home to Lisbon, one of the oldest cities in the world, Portugal has a rich cultural history and a spectacular coastline along the North Atlantic Ocean. This lovely country features a vibrant cultural scene, from excellent cuisine to historic castles and monasteries to world-class museums and attractions. Study abroad with AIFS in Portugal and discover this unique country for yourself!
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA. No previous Portuguese language study required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.