- Lisbon, Portugal
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Spend 2 weeks studying abroad in Lisbon, Portugal with AIFS. Earn 3 credits in international business in the Cross Cultural Communication and Negotiation course. Transcripts issued by ISCTE – Instituto Universitário de Lisboa - International Business School.
While in Lisbon, live in a student residence hall located near the university campus. Internet access is included, as well as a meal card for use in the campus cafes and restaurants. Your program fee also includes numerous cultural and social activities such as a welcome lunch, a guided tour of Lisbon, visit to Sintra and Belém, and an evening enjoying traditional Portuguese fado music.
AIFS is a premier study abroad provider with program fees guaranteed in U.S. dollars. Program fees include tuition, housing, a meal plan, cultural activities and travel excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service and more.
- Setting Description:
- Home to Lisbon, one of the oldest cities in the world, Portugal has a rich cultural history and a spectacular coastline along the North Atlantic Ocean. This lovely country features a vibrant cultural scene, from excellent cuisine to historic castles and monasteries to world-class museums and attractions. Study abroad with AIFS in Portugal and discover this unique country for yourself!
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to high school graduates and college freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA (lower GPAs considered on a case by case basis). No previous Portuguese language study required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program