- Grenoble, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer in the idyllic Alpine city of Grenoble with AIFS and earn up to 5 credits. Live in a homestay, or a student residence for a fee. Enjoy cultural activities such as guided city walks, visits to local museums, French cooking classes, a ride on the famous cable cars over the city, hiking trips, and day trips to Lyon and Annecy and more. An optional 2-day excursion to Provence is available.
Study French language in the picturesque city of Grenoble. The Centre Universitaire d’Études Françaises (CUEF) Intensive French Language Program is designed for students who wish to begin, improve or perfect their knowledge of the French language. The CUEF offers 5 levels of language learning from breakthrough to mastery.
- Setting Description:
- Situated in southeastern France, Grenoble lies at the crossroads of the valleys and mountains of the Dauphiné region, one of the most beautiful areas of the country. The “capital of the Alps,” the city is a haven for those who love the outdoors, with nearby hiking trails, lakes and the famous Alpine ski slopes. A modern city with some of the best universities in France and Europe, Grenoble maintains its small-town charm.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program