- Grenoble, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Spend a semester or academic year in Grenoble and earn up to 18 credits through a variety of courses studying at the University of Grenoble. Live in a homestay, or a student apartment residence for an additional fee. This program is designed for students with an intermediate or above level of French who wish to improve their language skills and take courses taught in French or English.
A 3-day trip to Provence and a 4-day visit to Paris are included and some of the best skiing in the world is just 45 minutes from the center of town. Optional excursions include a 2-day trip to Burgundy for fall students and a 2-day Alpine Spa Weekend for spring semester students.
- Setting Description:
- Situated in southeastern France, Grenoble lies at the crossroads of the valleys and mountains of the Dauphiné region, one of the most beautiful areas of the country. The “capital of the Alps,” the city is a haven for those who love the outdoors, with nearby hiking trails, lakes and the famous Alpine ski slopes. A modern city with some of the best universities in France and Europe, Grenoble maintains its small-town charm.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA required. One year recent college French required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program