Spend a semester or academic year studying business in France! Study abroad in Grenoble—with AIFS.
- Grenoble, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- AIFS in Grenoble offers a unique academic program for students wishing to further their business studies and take core business courses in an international setting. Students choose from a Business Studies or International Business Studies Program, with courses offered in all aspects of business including management, marketing, finance, accounting and advertising. All courses are in English; students are required to take a French language course to enhance their skill set. AIFS is recognized as the premium provider of study abroad programs. Our all-inclusive program fees cover tuition and housing with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Since 1964, over 1.5 million students have traveled abroad with AIFS.
- Setting Description:
- Situated in southeastern France, Grenoble lies at the crossroads of the valleys and mountains of the Dauphiné region, one of the most beautiful areas of the country. The “capital of the Alps,” the city is a haven for those who love the outdoors, with nearby hiking trails, lakes and the famous Alpine ski slopes. A modern city with some of the best universities in France and Europe, Grenoble maintains its small-town charm.
- See website for details.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college upperclassmen. Minimum 2.5 GPA. One year of college French required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program