- Grenoble, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Spend a semester or year in the idyllic city of Grenoble with AIFS and earn up to 18 credits. Live in a homestay with breakfast and dinner served daily, or a student apartment residence for a fee with a meal allowance. Enjoy cultural activities like guided city walks, visits to museums, French cooking classes, ride the famous cable cars, hiking trips, go skiing, language exchange with French students, and day trips to Lyon and Annecy. A 3-day trip to Provence and 4-day visit to Paris are included. Optional trips include a 2-day trip to Burgundy for fall and a 2-day Alpine Spa Weekend for spring students.
AIFS in Grenoble offers a unique academic program for students wishing to further their business studies and take core business courses in an international setting. Students choose from a Business Studies or International Business Studies Program, with courses offered in all aspects of business including management, marketing, finance, accounting and advertising. Additionally, we offer an extra service learning option that includes a 3 credit course taken at a local school in the area. All courses are in English; students are required to take a French language course to enhance their skill set.
AIFS is recognized as a premier provider of study abroad programs. Comprehensive program fees cover tuition and housing with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS flight packages are available.
- Setting Description:
- Situated in southeastern France, Grenoble lies at the crossroads of the valleys and mountains of the Dauphiné region, one of the most beautiful areas of the country. The “capital of the Alps,” the city is a haven for those who love the outdoors, with nearby hiking trails, lakes and the famous Alpine ski slopes. A modern city with some of the best universities in France and Europe, Grenoble maintains its small-town charm.
- See website for details.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college upperclassmen. Minimum 2.5 GPA. One year of college French required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program