- Granada, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Spend your January term studying abroad in Granada, Spain with a 3-day excursion to Morocco, North Africa! Earn 3 credits studying Spanish and Islamic Civilization and Culture at the University of Granada.
You'll live in a Spanish homestay with 3 meals a day and internet access included. Cultural and social activities will be included such as a city tour, guided tour of the Alhambra, Generalife Gardens and the Albayzín, and a tapas tour. An unforgettable 3-day excursion to Morocco is included as well.
- Setting Description:
- Granada, perched between the dazzling white peaks of the Sierra Nevada and the blue Mediterranean of the Costa del Sol, has a cosmopolitan air, but retains the feel of a small, welcoming Andalusian town. Traces of Moorish, Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque architecture can be found around every corner. Granada gives students the chance to be immersed in the Spanish language, culture, cuisine and tradition in a city renowned for its cultural heritage and fusion.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to high school graduates and college freshman, sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Minimum 2.0 GPA required. Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program