Spend a semester or academic year in Spain! Study abroad in Granada—with AIFS.
- Granada, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- You’ll earn up to 15 credits through a variety of courses studying at the University of Granada. Courses are taught in English or Spanish, & no previous Spanish language study is required. AIFS Granada offers a for-credit internship program, a Spanish Language & Culture Program & an Advanced Hispanic Studies program. An optional Early Start Program is available to students at all levels of Spanish, giving them the opportunity to adjust to life in Spain. Volunteer opportunities also available. AIFS is recognized as the premium provider of study abroad programs. Our all-inclusive program fees cover tuition and housing with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Since 1964, over 1.5 million students have traveled abroad with AIFS.
- Setting Description:
- Granada, perched between the dazzling white peaks of the Sierra Nevada and the blue Mediterranean of the Costa del Sol, has a cosmopolitan air, but retains the feel of a small, welcoming Andalusian town. Traces of Moorish, Gothic, Renaissance, and Baroque architecture can be found around every corner. Granada gives students the chance to be immersed in the Spanish language, culture, cuisine and tradition in a city renowned for its cultural heritage and fusion.
- See website for details.
Additional Program Information
- Open to High School graduates. Minimum 2.5 GPA. No previous Spanish language study required for the Spanish Language and Culture program.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program