- Cannes, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Spend a semester or academic year in the cosmopolitan city of Cannes & earn up to 18 credits. Live on campus in the residence hall or in a French homestay as you enjoy activities such as trips to St. Tropez, Monaco, Antibes, Grasse & Ile Sainte Marguerite. A 4-day trip to Paris & 2-day trip to Provence. Optional excursions include a 3-day trip to Florence, Italy & a 2-night London stopover before the start of the program. Spring students receive a Cannes cinephile pass allowing them to see every film at the Cannes Film Festival.
You’ll earn up to 18 credits through a variety of courses studying at the Collège International de Cannes. Courses are taught in English or French and no previous French language study is required.
- Setting Description:
- Renowned for its artistic community and international festivals, Cannes combines the excitement of a small city with the relaxed attitude of a seaside resort.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program