- Cannes, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Spend a semester or academic year in Cannes, France with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 18 credits per semester through courses at the Campus International de Cannes. Courses are taught in English or French with no previous French language study required.
There are many volunteer and non-credit internship opportunities in Cannes. For spring semester students, a Cannes Film Festival Internship is also available. Participating students receive a ‘Cannes cinephile’ pass which grants admission to films in various theaters during the Film Festival.
Cultural and social activities include:
- Cannes city tour
- Wine and cheese tasting
- Theater tickets to the opera, ballet and musicals
- 4-day trip to Paris
- 2-day trip to Provence
- Day and afternoon trips to Antibes and the Picasso Museum, Grasse, Île Sainte Marguerite, Monaco and St. Tropez.
An optional 3-day excursion to Florence, Italy is available
- Setting Description:
- Study abroad in Cannes with AIFS and you'll have the Mediterranean right at your doorstep. Renowned for its artistic community and international festivals, Cannes combines the excitement of a small city with the relaxed attitude of a seaside resort.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance, and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA required. Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our study abroad participants receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program