- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer in the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires with AIFS and earn up to 4 semester credits. Live in a homestay, breakfast and dinner Monday through Friday are included. Enjoy cultural activities such as guided tours of Florida Street, Plaza de Mayo and Casa Rosada, tango nights, trips to museums and galleries, and much more. Day trips to Colonia del Sacramento, and Fiesta Gaucha are included. An optional trip to Iguazu Falls is also offered.
The Medical Spanish Immersion Program with Clinical Rotation includes placement in a local hospital. The program combines Spanish language classes focusing on improving medical vocabulary with lectures from health professionals and a clinical rotation at the Hospital Britanico.
- Setting Description:
- Buenos Aires has a thriving cultural scene where drama, music, painting and sculpture have flourished. The city's young, cosmopolitan image and diverse, colorful neighborhoods make Buenos Aires a fascinating, exciting and welcoming place to spend your summer abroad.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college upperclassmen with a minimum 2.75 GPA. Low-intermediate Spanish language required. Resume and two letters of recommendation required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program