- Bressanone, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Spend your January term studying abroad in Brixen, Italy with AIFS! Earn 3 credits studying Italian Food and Culture. You'll live in a student residence in the center of Brixen. A 3-day pass to local ski resorts is included. Cultural and social activities will include museum visits, walking tours, visits to local food producers and a visit to Bozen and the Ötzi Museum. An exciting 2-night trip to Munich, Germany is included. An optional 2-day excursion to Milan is also available.
- Setting Description:
- This is an exciting study abroad opportunity in northern Italy. Brixen is the oldest town in the province surrounded by orchards, vineyards and spectacular mountain peaks. The Dolomites mountain range in the northern Italian Alps is absolutely gorgeous. The town is a perfect place to learn about Italian food and culture with a tradition of culinary excellence, great skiing and hiking and a distinctly northern Italian flair. At Christmas, Brixen's piazzas are filled with festive stalls and shops. It's a great time to sample local specialities like vin brulé, brezel and krapfen. The rich history and culture of Brixen is enhanced by the astounding landscapes surrounding the town.
- AIFS is recognized as a premier provider of study abroad programs. Comprehensive program fees cover tuition and housing, and over 50% of our students receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants.. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS flight packages are available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to high school graduates and college freshmen, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA (lower GPAs considered on a case-by-case basis).
- Scholarships Description:
- Over 50% of our students receive financial support from AIFS in the form of scholarships or grants. For full details, please visit: https://www.aifsabroad.com/scholarships.asp
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program