- Berlin, Germany
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Spend the summer in the modern and historic city of Berlin with AIFS and earn up to 6 credits. Live in a university apartment, and have a single or double room. Enjoy cultural activities such as guided city walks, visits to museums and cultural sites, and cooking classes. Session one includes a day trip to Potsdam and Hamburg. Session two includes a day trip to Potsdam and Dresden. Optional excursions include: a 3-day trip to Warsaw (Session 1); and a 3-day trip to Prague (Session 2).
AIFS Berlin students can choose from two different 4-week sessions, or combine sessions for a 9 week program (with a one week break in between). Students choose from a variety of courses in culture conservation, ecology, geography, history, politics, religion, social science and German language.
- Setting Description:
- Berlin is arguably Europe’s hippest city. World War II all but destroyed it, the Berlin Wall literally divided it, and it is hard not to be impressed by the regeneration that is taking place architecturally, economically and socially since 1989. Berlin has a huge diversity of cultural offerings including world class museums, world renowned orchestras, opera houses and theaters, as well as a thriving contemporary art and music scene. Whatever your taste Berlin will inspire you.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college freshman, sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.75 GPA required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program