- Barcelona, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Spend a semester or academic year in Barcelona with AIFS. Earn up to 15 credits studying at the Universitat de Vic – Central University of Catalonia (UVic-UCC). No previous Spanish language study is required. This Business, Design and Innovation program gives you insight into innovative business projects in the European capital of design. Available courses include: business, design, economics, innovation and Spanish language.
You'll live in a student apartment, homestay or, for an additional fee, a student residence. The homestay includes breakfast and dinner each day. A meal allowance is included with the apartment and student residence options.
Travel and cultural excursions include day trips to Gerona and Besalú, Figueras and the Dalí Museum and Montserrat and Sitges. A 3-day trip to the Pyrenees is also included. Optional excursions include a 3-day trip to Tangier and Tetouan, Morocco, and a 3-day trip to Andalucía, Seville and Granada.
- Setting Description:
- Enjoy cultural and social activities such as city tours, visits to museums, churches and cultural sites, Spanish cooking classes, a tapas evening with Spanish students, traditional Spanish music and dance performances and more.
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.7 GPA required. No previous language study required.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program