Spend a semester or academic year in Spain! Study abroad in Barcelona—with AIFS.
- Barcelona, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- You’ll earn up to 15 credits through a variety of courses studying at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF). Courses are taught in English or Spanish, and no previous Spanish language study is required. Choose a program in Hispanic and European Studies, International Business, STEM Courses, or Global Health (Spring only). The UPF Education Abroad Programs are fully integrated in the university, and the staff, faculty and students welcome you and help you to integrate into the UPF community. AIFS is recognized as the premium provider of study abroad programs. Our all-inclusive program fees cover tuition and housing with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Since 1964, over 1.5 million students have traveled abroad with AIFS.
- Setting Description:
- Barcelona is Spain’s second largest city and its most cosmopolitan. From the surreal Modernist buildings to the dynamic business center and the bustling seafront, it is easy to understand Barcelona’s immense popularity. Its Mediterranean climate, excellent location for international travel and feel for the avant-garde make Barcelona the perfect place to study abroad.
- See website for details.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college juniors and seniors with a minimum 3.0 GPA (2.7 GPA for the STEM program). Students with a lower GPA will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program