Spend your semester or academic year abroad in Athens! Study abroad in Greece—with AIFS.
- Athens, Greece
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- You’ll earn up to 15 credits through a variety of courses studying at DEREE, the American College of Greece (ACG). (Courses are taught in English.) In addition to a rich academic program, AIFS in Athens offers a non-credit on-campus internship program at ACG in areas such as marketing, communication, fundraising or student affairs. AIFS is recognized as the premium provider of study abroad programs. Our all-inclusive program fees cover tuition and housing with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Since 1964, over 1.5 million students have traveled abroad with AIFS.
- Setting Description:
- As the birthplace of democracy, Athens has had an extraordinary role in the history of the world. Celebrated as the ancient seat of classical thought, Greece’s cosmopolitan capital has always been a visually stunning city but visitors are often surprised to learn that it is also sophisticated and modern, with an efficient transport system, a young population, vibrant street life and a relaxed lifestyle. The Athenians, and Greeks in general, are known for their filoxenia, graciousness and hospitality; they will welcome you with a smile!
- See website for details. USD. Semester: with meal allowance - $15,995 w/out meal allowance - $14,745 Fall Quarter: with meal allowance - $12,995 w/out meal allowance - $11,995
Additional Program Information
- Open to college upperclassmen. Minimum 2.5 GPA. Due to visa regulations, we recommend you apply early.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program