- Multi-Country Programs, Multi-Country Programs
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Earn 3 credits traveling to London, Berlin, Prague, Krakow and Warsaw on this comprehensive survey of genocidal violence when you study with AIFS. Live in student residences or tourist-class hotels on a bed and breakfast basis in each location. Enjoy sightseeing tours of each city in addition to academic field trips to locations including Auschwitz and Birkenau, the Warsaw Ghetto and the Gestapo museum. Students explore the origins and implications of genocide from the 19th century through to modern day atrocities in places like Sudan and Myanmar.
- Setting Description:
- This comprehensive survey of genocide includes travel and study in London (7 nights), Berlin (5 nights), Prague (3 nights), Krakow (4 nights), and Warsaw (5 nights).
- AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Program fees cover tuition and housing, with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available each year. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated AIFS Flight Packages with major airlines are also available.
Additional Program Information
- Open to college sophomores, juniors and seniors. Minimum 2.5 GPA required. Lower GPAs considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Scholarships Description:
- Please see website for deadlines and eligibility requirements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program