- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Take a gap year on your terms — with AIFS.
We provide all-inclusive, flexible program options to customize your gap year adventure around the world. Mix and match destinations and academic terms for a one-of-a-kind opportunity to earn college credits, immerse yourself in a different culture, acquire global skills and expand your life experience.
AIFS Gap Year Programs are available to high school graduates 18 and over.
Spend a semester or year in the classic city of London and earn up to 15 credits from a catalog of courses at Richmond, The American International University. Live in a university-approved residence hall with meal plan included. Enjoy cultural activities such as guided city tours, museum visits, theater and musical performances, sporting events and day trips to nearby cities such as Brighton and Oxford. An optional 3-day trip to Paris (taking students through the Channel Tunnel!) is offered. Volunteer opportunities are also available.
AIFS is a premier provider of study abroad programs. Comprehensive fees include tuition and housing with $800,000 in scholarship and grant funding available. A meal plan, tours and excursions, insurance and 24-hour emergency service are also included. Coordinated round-trip flight packages are available.
- Setting Description:
- London is diverse, modern and thriving city, and with AIFS, central London is just outside your door. Situated in the Royal Borough of Kensington, the Royal Albert Hall and Kensington Palace are just part of the neighborhood. A major political, financial and cultural center, London is one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities. Home to a multitude of museums and galleries, concert halls, theaters, historic buildings and a host of beautiful urban parks, London has something for everyone.
- Visit website for details.
Additional Program Information
- Open to high school graduates and college students. 2.5 minimum GPA.
- Scholarships Description:
- Completed scholarship and program applications must be received / postmarked by scholarship deadline. Please see website for more information.