The program covers the core disciplines of international relations and a range of electives allows students to explore other areas of international affairs and tailor the program around their interests and career objectives. Students can earn a second deg
- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Women's Studies
- Program Description:
- The M.A. in International Relations & Diplomacy is a two-year program. In the second year, students choose to enter either the Research Thesis Track or the Foreign Policy Paper Track, both leading to the M.A. degree. The Research Thesis Track requires the research and writing of a Master's thesis. The Foreign Policy Paper Track requires a Foreign Policy tutorial taught by a former Ambassador composed of seminar-style classes, an internship and the research and writing of a Foreign Policy paper.
The program covers the core disciplines of international relations and a range of electives allows students to explore other areas of international affairs and tailor the program around their interests and career objectives. Students can earn a second degree through the dual degree program: Diplomacy & Strategic Negotiation; International Peace & Conflict Resolution or French & EU Law and Business Ethics. Classes are small which fosters individual attention and close interaction with professors.
The M.A. is accredited in the USA by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University (Pennsylvania). You will increase your employability on the job market as you will leave with the knowledge, skills and contacts required to enter high-level careers not only in the corporate world but also in international affairs: government, intergovernmental organizations, NGOs, non-profit.
- Setting Description:
- AGS is situated in a lively area in the center of Paris, close to the famous Luxemburg gardens and a few minutes walk to the Latin Quarter, the historic student area of the city. Paris is an ideal setting for the study of international relations as it is host to so many national and multinational corporations; international organizations, NGOs and embassies, and just a few hours away from other European capitals. This dynamic setting will give you networking, internship and job opportunities.
- The cost of tuition is €35,560 (total 2 years). AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. AGS also offers scholarships based on merit and need. If you consider working part-time along with your studies, the student visa includes a working permit. As an AGS student, you will benefit from French social security (health insurance). AGS provides housing options in Paris.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program