- Dublin, Ireland
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- International Business
- Program Description:
The Master of Business in International Business is a QQI-accredited, level 9, post-graduate course for graduates who wish to further their understanding of international business and open up exciting new career prospects. The MB equips the student with the necessary knowledge base, skills, competencies and strategic awareness to succeed in the international business environment. Students will analyse and evaluate scenarios and provide suitable outcomes. In the MB in International Business, the lecturer asks the questions and the students research and formulate the answers.
The programme’s overall aims and objectives are that graduates will:
- Acquire and understand the key knowledge areas relevant to the study and practice of international business.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the seminal and current theories and concepts in the study of international business.
- Apply a practical range of skills for analysing and evaluating problems and proposing solutions in the international business environment.
- Communicate – orally, in writing and electronically – in international business, analysing case studies, making presentations, preparing reports, engaging in interpersonal interactions and team working arrangements.
- Apply a range of competencies for successful practical participation in international business, including executive decision-making, ethical awareness, cultural sensitivity and strategic planning.
- Utilize a range of research methodologies to analyse business data and propose tenable conclusions.
- Undertake the research and writing of a substantial project with minimal supervision.
Graduates will be able to gain employment at managerial level in a variety of multi-national enterprises, international financial services, consulting, entrepreneurial concerns and the public sector. The MB in International Business provides an effective platform for career progression and to doctoral studies. During the programme students will develop research and presentation skills that will make them highly desirable to employers.
- Setting Description:
- ACD is a small urban college located in the heart of Georgian Dublin at the Oscar Wilde House on Merrion Square. As a constituent college of Irish American University, we seek to combine the best aspects of Irish and American education by facilitating a close-knit and multicultural academic community. Students are served by an administration that is approachable and student focused. Our students have the opportunity to supplement their academic experience by utilising the evocative cultural offerings of Dublin city life and by availing of Dublin airport as an accessible gateway to exploring the European continent.
- €10,000 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- American College Dublin, a constituent college of Irish American University, is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE), 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA19104, United States of America.
- 2.5 GPA
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program