You will be taken through all the PADI Scuba Diving certifications to become a Divemaster and have the option of doing the PADI Master Scuba Diver course as well. All training and diving (to a minimum of 60 Dives) is provided FREE of charge. This internsh
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- We are a PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Resort based in Tenerife.
We have special offers available for Divemaster Internships, Assistant Instructor Internships and PADI Instructor internships. We have Places all year round and dates start from 1st February 2013 and run from 6 to 12 weeks, depending on current level of training.
The summer months can become very popular and so should be discussed as early as possible.
You will be responsible for working alongside our PADI Master Instructor & PADI MSDT, you will learning the running of a PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Resort. You will also learn how to be a Professional Dive Guide that will be able to work around the world
You will be taken through all the PADI Scuba Diving certifications to become a Divemaster and have the option of doing the PADI Master Scuba Diver course as well. All training and diving (to a minimum of 60 Dives) is provided FREE of charge. This internship does not include PADI Materials, Certification fees, Scuba Diving Equipment, Accommodation or food. Interns are responsible for their own materials, PADI fees, equipment and living costs.
- Setting Description:
- The intern will be required to be at the dive centre between 5 - 6 days per week depending upon current certification level. During the internship you will learn how to become an excellent Divemaster, you will learn how to guide dives, deal with and anticipate any problems that may occur. Customer service, repairing equipment, selling diving equipment, diving courses and recreational dives and marketing, and much more Responsibilities: As a PADI Divemaster Intern you are responsible for ensuring that all reading and reviews are completed to time scales, ensuring that Scuba Equipment is well maintained, and repairs are made and damages reported to owners. Helping with all diving activities Requirements: Must be a minimum of 18 years old and be able to support yourself financially during the internship Pluses: Previous diving experience is a plus but not essential.
- Please contact us for costs of materials & Certifications.