Fun French Classes and Modern Language Activities Your lessons will be fun yet educational, including games, songs and plenty of interactive group exercises. Classes are taught by young, dynamic teachers who know how to keep French summer camp learning
- Morzine, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- Our Teenage French and Adventure Summer Camp offers a perfect opportunity to have a great time while improving your French through interactive classes and modern language activities. Being located in the wonderful French Alps, our activity programme is second to none: enjoy swimming in local lakes, beach volleyball at the outdoor pool complex, white-water rafting, mountain biking, excursions to Evian-les-Bains, Lake Geneva and much much more. Our experienced teachers and activity coordinators ensure that everyone gets the most out of their time with us.
Teenage French and Adventure Summer Camp Programme includes:
- Fun morning French Classes
- Activities and excursions
- Modern language activities
- Full-board accommodation
- Airport transfers
Fun French Classes and Modern Language Activities Your lessons will be fun yet educational, including games, songs and plenty of interactive group exercises. Classes are taught by young, dynamic teachers who know how to keep French summer camp learning entertaining and lively! Lessons are taught in small groups of a maximum of 15 students of mixed nationality. Our teachers are all native French speakers with experience of teaching juniors and ensuring that our lessons are enjoyable for the students yet effective. Our experienced teachers and dynamic activity coordinators come together to run modern language activities and projects such as blogging in French, journalistic projects, theatre workshops and arts & crafts.
Activities Lively sporting, cultural and social activities are an essential part of a language study trip and our region offers a fantastic choice, so you will never be bored! Afternoon and weekend activities will also be run in French by our native-speaker activity coordinators. These activities are included in our package price. Activities included in our standard package: -Beach volleyball -Football -Petanque (French bowls) -Swimming at outdoor swimming lakes -Mountain Biking Our Option + allows you to add additional activities to your package such as mountain biking, summer luge sledging, climbing, adventure park, white-water rafting or private French classes. Excursions Our great location enables us to offer a wide range of exciting excursions around the local area that our junior groups love: - Visit to Evian-les-Bains, town trail, market and beachside fun on the banks of Lake Geneva - 14th July: Bastille Day celebrations including fireworks - Ice-hockey matches featuring Morzine's 'Pingouins' team - 15th August: Town festival including fireworks display - Fête du Lac: a vibrant event taking place the first weekend of August with live-music, food stalls, fireworks, light-shows and much more - Morzine carnival - Medieval festival
- Setting Description:
- Accommodation - Students stay in a study residence designed for junior groups. Run by a local family, the centre offers and high standard of accommodation in shared ensuite rooms, large communal games rooms, dining rooms, disco rooms and outdoor recreation areas. - Meals are provided on a full-board basis, home-cooked by the French family who run the residence. The family take pride in providing traditional French food of a high standard suitable for hungry juniors! Taste some local specialities such as tartiflette and their home-made desserts. Breakfast & dinner are provided at the centre, lunch is either at the centre or a picnic lunch. - Our experienced, qualified, multi-mingual team of activity coordinators stay on-site in the student residence to provide supervision, a convivial atmosphere and fun evening activities. -Internet access is available in the centre allowing easy contact with home.
- Price: 1845€ for 2 weeks (minimum 2-week stay) Additional week: 920€ Enrolment fee: 60€ Minimum stay: 2 weeks Maximum stay: 8 weeks 28th June – 22nd August 2015 Price doesn’t include Pocket money Insurance Food & drinks outside of the school/residence Airport transfers outside of arrival times (can be provided for a supplement) Option+ scheme Option+ Prices Option+ Basic Mountain Biking: 80€* advanced group mountain biking can be arranged for a supplement Option+ Adventure: 80€ Option+ Private
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program