AIDE Abroad's international internships in Ecuador provide currently-enrolled university students and recent graduates, as well as more experienced professionals, the chance to gain hands-on experience in a wide range of fields in this geographically dive
- Guayaquil, Ecuador; Ibarra, Ecuador; Tena, Ecuador; Quito, Ecuador
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Journalism, Law, Medical, Psychology, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- AIDE Abroad’s international internships in Ecuador offer participants the opportunity to gain experience and develop employability skills in a global context. Furthermore, participants may be eligible to receive academic credit for their international internship with AIDE Abroad. AIDE Abroad believes that this access to experiential learning develops intercultural competence, as well as tolerance and understanding of circumstances and societies that are different from our own. Our aim is to build a worldwide community of global citizens who will be part of an ongoing intercultural conversation. Welcome aboard, and we hope that you enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Participants are placed in an international internship that is customized according to their field of study, professional experience, and Spanish language skills. AIDE Abroad offers in-country Spanish courses for those who do not already posses an intermediate level of Spanish upon starting their internship.
AIDE Abroad's international internships in Ecuador provide currently-enrolled university students and recent graduates, as well as more experienced professionals, the chance to gain hands-on experience in a wide range of fields in this geographically diverse country. We offer placements throughout Ecuador and the Galapagos, where participants will have the opportunity to gain valuable professional experience while living with an Ecuadoran host family. Sharing their daily life will provide you with cultural experience and insight that you could never have as a tourist. The goal is for interns to better understand their industry, distinguish their resume with international work experience, and gain confidence in their field of expertise.
AIDE Abroad International Internship Services: • Guaranteed international internship placement prior to departure for Ecuador • Detailed training plan/internship offer (including duties/responsibilities, reporting structure, and other relevant information) • Pre-departure orientation and detailed handbook • Visa assistance (if needed) • Airport pickup and transfer to accommodation • Accommodation with a host family and two meals per day • Arrival orientation • Travel Medical Insurance • Full-time local representative in Ecuador • 24/7 personal support and emergency number • Certificate of completion (upon request) • Assistance receiving academic credit (check with your university advisor for requirements) • Language class placement (class prices not included in program fee)
- Setting Description:
- Throughout mainland Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program