AIDE Abroad’s international internships in China offers a unique chance for students and graduates from all over the world to participate in a professional experience in which they will acquire valuable, unique, and comprehensive knowledge of business in
- Beijing, China; Shanghai, China
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Education, Hospitality, Journalism, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Acceptance to our International Internship China program is dependent upon professional experience, education level, and English language ability.
AIDE Abroad’s international internships in China offers a unique chance for students and graduates from all over the world to participate in a professional experience in which they will acquire valuable, unique, and comprehensive knowledge of business in the Chinese market, gaining insight into the world’s third-largest economy. Most placements are in Shanghai and Beijing.
AIDE Abroad international Internship Services: • Guaranteed international internship placement prior to departure for China • Detailed training plan/internship offer (including duties/responsibilities, reporting structure, and other relevant information) • Assistance finding accommodation (accommodation not included in program fee) • Pre-departure orientation and detailed handbook • Visa documentation, including letter of invitation • Airport pickup and transfer to accommodation • Arrival orientation • Travel Medical Insurance • Full-time local representative in China • 24/7 personal support and emergency number • Certificate of completion (upon request) • Assistance receiving academic credit (check with your university advisor for requirements)
- Setting Description:
- AIDE’s international internships in China offer participants the opportunity to gain experience and develop employability skills in a global context. Furthermore, participants may be eligible to receive academic credit for their international internship with AIDE. AIDE believes that this access to experiential learning develops intercultural competence, as well as tolerance and understanding of circumstances and societies that are different from our own. Our aim is to build a worldwide community of global citizens who will be part of an ongoing intercultural conversation. Welcome aboard, and we hope that you enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program