AIDE Abroad's international internships in Canada offer participants the opportunity to gain experience and develop employability skills in a global context. Furthermore, participants may be eligible to receive academic credit for their international inte
- Vancouver, Canada; Toronto, Canada
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- AIDE Abroad's international internships in Canada provide currently-enrolled university students and recent graduates the chance to gain valuable professional experience in this vast North American country.
Acceptance to our International Internship Canada program is dependent upon education level, professional experience, and English language ability. AIDE Abroad offers in-country English courses for those who do not already posses an advanced intermediate level of English upon starting their internship.
AIDE Abroad's international internships in Canada offer participants the opportunity to gain experience and develop employability skills in a global context. Furthermore, participants may be eligible to receive academic credit for their international internship with AIDE Abroad. AIDE Abroad believes that this access to experiential learning develops intercultural competence, as well as tolerance and understanding of circumstances and societies that are different from our own. Our aim is to build a worldwide community of global citizens who will be part of an ongoing intercultural conversation. Welcome aboard, and we hope that you enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
AIDE Abroad International Internship Services: • Guaranteed international internship placement prior to departure for Canada • Detailed training plan/internship offer (including duties/responsibilities, reporting structure, and other relevant information) • Assistance finding accommodation (accommodation not included in program fee) • Pre-departure orientation and detailed handbook • Visa assistance • Airport pickup and transfer to accommodation • Arrival orientation in Vancouver or Toronto • Travel Medical Insurance • Full-time local representative in Canada • 24/7 personal support and emergency number • Certificate of completion (upon request) • Assistance receiving academic credit (check with your university advisor for requirements) • Language class placement (class prices not included in program fee)
- Setting Description:
- We offer a variety of placements in either Vancouver or Toronto, where participants will have many opportunities to both explore these multicultural cities and experience the diverse culture of the Canadian people.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program