- Free weekly conversation club - One-on-one tutorials with teachers - Free weekend activities in and around Buenos Aires - Medical courses with excursions to medical centers in the city - Business courses with excursions to the BA Stock Exchange - A netw
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
- Ailola Buenos Aires is locally owned and operated, and has an enthusiastic team of professionals on hand to provide top-notch language learning services. We don't want to brag, but Ailola Buenos Aires might just have the best location of a Spanish school in Argentina! You'll find us on level 3, in office #10, in the captivating Palacio Barolo. Once the tallest building in the city, this pristine historic palace located at 1370 Avenida de Mayo was modeled on the cosmology explained in Dante's Divine Comedy – there's a purgatory, a heaven and a hell. But don't be scared – it's just one of the many unique design concepts common in local architecture! To top things off, we promise our brave staff will look after you.
- Free weekly conversation club - One-on-one tutorials with teachers - Free weekend activities in and around Buenos Aires - Medical courses with excursions to medical centers in the city - Business courses with excursions to the BA Stock Exchange - A network of contacts for homestay and student residency accommodation, plus internships and volunteering
- Pre-arrival Skype Q&A Session - Free placement test to find the right Spanish group course for you - Orientation meeting on the first Monday of classes - Language materials (textbooks, photocopies, interactive material, notebook and pen) - Free afternoon activities - Personalized assistance to help you find accommodation, volunteering and internship in Buenos Aires - Free conversation club and tutorials to compliment your Spanish group course in Buenos Aires - Assistance in obtaining University credits through our partners at Universidad Abierta Interamericana (UAI) - Ailola Buenos Aires Welcome Pack including maps, dining and nightlife guide, etc. - Discounts on Tango dinner shows - Discounts on weekend activities, like polo and football matches - Discounts on travel in Argentina - WiFi and computers with internet access at the school - 24-hour emergency line - Ailola Lingua Certificate upon completion of your course
- Setting Description:
- First-class Facilities - 3 free-access computers - Students using WiFi - A blackboard with a day-by-day breakdown of what's on in Buenos Aires - A cozy lounge area - A conference area/common area - Bright, quiet and spacious classrooms - Bathrooms - Teaching equipment – a TV, DVD, projector - Air-conditioning and heating - Language materials Fact Sheet: - Founded in: 2005 - Distance to city center: 5 minutes - Free Internet access/WiFi: Yes - Number of computers: 3 - Facilities for handicapped: Yes, elevator - Number of classrooms: 8 - Maximum class size: 7 students - Heating & air-conditioning: Yes - Peak months: January & July - Internship opportunities: Yes - Volunteering opportunities: Yes - Conversation sessions: Yes, and they're free!
- Group courses start from just 199 USD per week for 20 lessons
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program