- Malaga, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
Learn Spanish by living and studying in our own house. With this Spanish Full Immersion program you will be welcomed into Agualivar Spanish School where you will experience Spanish life as part of a warm, friendly family. You will speak only Spanish everyday and your teacher and all the Agualivar family will help you find the right words in daily conversation. Our courses are specifically designed to meet your individual needs for learning Spanish.
Besides the lessons and the experience to share the house with your teachers and their family, you will live a real experience full of activities and workshops in the afternoons. It will give you the opportunity to keep improving your Spanish and learning much more about our culture.
Sunday: Arriving day. Our doors are open to you. It doesn’t matter at what time your train or plain arrives. We are not a hotel but a house. 😉 Sunday is a day to relax and take a break from your trip, to get to know the family, the house… We provide you the schedule for the week, have dinner and go to bed to rest and gather strength for the week to come.
Monday to Friday:
8:30 – 9:15: We usually have breakfast between 8:30 and 9:15h.
9:30 – 12:45: Lessons start at 9:30 until 11:00h. We take a short break -15 minutes more or less- and then, we continue with another lesson from 11:15 to 12:45h.
13:00 – 14:00: It is time to prepare the lunch. You can help us to prepare the lunch, set the table or simply chat with us while we prepare everything. This way you keep improving your listening and speaking skills and we can learn a lot from each other about a lot of different things! 🙂 But, if you are feeling tired, you can go to the pool, the gardens…and take a break while the lunch is ready.
14:00 – 15:30: Lunch time is about 14:00h. Although the times are approximate.
15:30 – 17:00: After lunch, you have time to relax.
17:00 – 19:00: Three days a week, we organice workshops, activities and a trip to Frigiliana or Nerja. This activities are always with your teachers, speaking Spanish and learning about cultural aspects of Analucía and Spain. The others two days, you have free time to explore by yourself or rest at home with us and take part in our daily life.
Time to prepare the dinner. Just as lunch, you can help us to prepare everything or you can have free time!
20:30 – 22:00: Dinner time. Times are approximate. Take in account that in Spain usually people have dinner later than in another countries. Our family try to find a balance between our times and your times to eat. But this depend on the season and the day.
After the dinner, we sometimes play some games as “Rummy”, “Spanish Banana Grams” or “Tabú”. Always is Spanish! 🙂 Do you join us?
It is time to leave (just in case you have enrol in only one week immersion). You are free to leave the house in the morning or in the afternoon. As we said above, we are not a hotel. So there is no a fixed check out time. Tell us when you prefer to leave, depending on your plans, and there will be no problem at all.
- 15h Spanish lessons per week in the mornings
- Small group: 4 students as maximum
- +10 hours of Spanish a day (living with your teachers and attending activities)
- Materials and tuition
- 2 afternoon workshops. Always with your teachers and in Spanish!
- One trip is included to Frigiliana or Nerja.
- Individual assessment at the start of the course
- Full board: breakfast, lunch and dinner shared with our family. Healthy and Mediterranean food.
- Accommodation in our house. A fantastic Beachfront Villa. With PRIVATE bathroom.
- Transfer from the local bus station (Lagos)
- 24 hour support from Agualivar Spanish School staff
- Certificate of attendance
- Setting Description:
- Very nice location The school, which is located in the city of Lagos in Malaga province, is a rural house southern Spain situated only 300 metres from the beach. Here, the students, that is our guests, will learn Spanish in a family environment and in a very different way from a traditional school. A rural house in the Axarquia Malagueña, a well-connected area close to the main tourist cities and attractions.
- 0 EUR. Agualivar Homestay programme 1.300€/ week **Consult our promotions
Additional Program Information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program