This internship is available to students who have completed at least two years of university study, and are in the process of obtaining a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the following areas: economics (especially development economics), political science
- Accra, Ghana
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Rolling Starts, Summer, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Business, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
- Interns will work directly with the founder and Executive Director of IMANI, Franklin Cudjoe, to come up with a specific work-plan tailored to your area of interest. Expected general duties include:
1. Evaluating the pros and cons of receiving foreign aid as a developing nation.
2. Assisting in research in a variety of economic-related topics.
3. Act as a media liaison between IMANI and its over 50 media allies across Africa.
4. Administrative duties.
5. Assisting in planning and coordinating of events.
6. Any other duties as required.
Interns should be either fluent in English, or native speakers.
This internship is available to students who have completed at least two years of university study, and are in the process of obtaining a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the following areas: economics (especially development economics), political science, international relations, or a related area of study.
- All placement programmes are $180 per week in Ghana and there is a flat fee of $1080. The fee covers: Utilities Accommodation Programme administration costs. Daily breakfast and dinner. A one-day Orientation in your placement destination. This fee does NOT include: Transport to and from the ACIPP house to your workplace. Lunch (interns will be at work during this time) Extra services, such as laundry or language classes. Please budget for these costs according to your host country and pla
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program