Intensive language courses in Nice. From 2 to 24 weeks. Summer Junior Program. Adult courses throughout the year.
- Nice, France
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months
- Program Description:
Actilangue was established in 1977 and it is registered as a private institute of higher education by the Ministry of National Education. The school building is located in a pleasant area full of cafes, restaurants, shops and boutiques, in the heart of Nice close to the Hotel Negresco. The beach and the famous Promenade des Anglais are only a two minute walk away. A special feature of the Actilangue program is the emphasis on conversational French. Students in the intensive courses have either one or two lessons in small conversation groups.
The Actilangue language courses are conducted solely in French by experienced instructors. All teachers are University graduates and have post-graduate qualifications and experience in teaching French as a foreign language. Most also have other areas of expertise (literature, art, history, etc.). In addition to their academic credentials, teachers are selected for their ability to stimulate students in their studies of French.
Our Institute offers:
- High qualified teachers with experience
- Very competitive course prices
- Central location close to the beach
- Library and audio-video material
- Free internet WI-FI access
- Coffee and cool drink machines
- Accommodation of excellent quality at very good rates
- Leisure and sport programme as well as excursions
The Actilangue Program offers:
- Standard Course
- Intensive Course
- Long Term Course
- Combination Course
- One to One Courses
- DELF Exam Preparation Course
- Setting Description:
- Nice is world renown as a university city, cultural metropolis and international holiday resort. Its mild climate and unique geographical location between the Maritime Alps and the Mediterranean Sea make it as attractive in winter as in summer. Nice International Airport is 7 km from the centre of the town and, after Paris, is the second busiest in France. The school is located in the centre of Nice and is only a five minute walk away from the beach, where many sporting activities can be pursued. Indeed, Nice has almost everything in terms of leisure activities, offering its visitors a vast range of things to do including easy access to many other places of interest such as Monaco and Antibes, home to the world-famous Grand Prix event and the spectacular Picasso museum respectivally. The night-life is also excellent and Vieux Nice, in particular, has many charming bars and restaurants, not to mention outdoor markets and places of historical interest.
- from 110 Euro/week EUR. The course fees include: grading test, instruction according to the type of course (one lesson = 45 minutes), teaching aid, certificate of attendance as well as sports and excursions (Junior Program).
Additional Program Information
- Absolute beginners can be accepted only for Private Courses (one-to-one tuition).
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program