- Paris, France
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Animal Sciences, Arts & Architecture, Business, Computer Science, Education, Engineering, Fashion, Hospitality, Journalism, Law, Medical, Nursing, Psychology, Religion, Sciences & Environment, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Broaden your knowledge of the French business world, perfect language skills, and enhance your resume with a true multicultural, professional experience in Paris.
Internships begin shortly after the conclusion of the spring semester and last for eight weeks, from mid-May to mid-July. Placements are unpaid, full-time (35-40 hours per week), and take place in a French language work environment.
Often, a general field or area of interest can be approached in different professional environments. Based on your academic and professional goals, your placement is made to achieve these personal objectives. Workplace preparation seminars will take place before the internship begins. An assigned mentor will regularly meet with you before, during, and after the experience.
To ensure students have the proper language level and have time for the workplace preparation seminars, a semester or academic year on APA’s Paris program immediately preceding the internship is required.
- Setting Description:
- The capital city of France, Paris is the French hub for business, politics, sports, culture, and more.
- Program fees include internship placement, workplace preparation seminars and ongoing advising, and homestay or student residence housing. For up-to-date program fees, visit our website.
Additional Program Information
- The program requires participation in the APA Paris program for a semester or academic year immediately preceding the internship. 3.0 GPA, Sophomore standing and above, and 4 or more semesters of college-level French or equivalent to a B2 language level at the conclusion of the student's participation in the APA Paris program.
- Scholarships Description:
- Social Media Leadership and Visual Media scholarships are available on all programs. For award amounts, deadlines, and applications, visit our website.