- EXPERIENCE: since 1982. - SMALL CLASS SIZES a maximum of 8 students per class in Florence, 6 students per class in Sestri Levante. - QUALIFIED TEACHERS, professional, friendly and welcoming. - STUDENT CARE: a warm and welcoming staff is at your dispos
- Florence, Italy
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
- The ABC School has been teaching Italian Language and Culture to students from all over the world and has its main office in Florence since 1982. You will appreciate our student care and our familiar atmosphere. All group courses are made up of a maximum 8 students per class for better quality learning; students who wish to learn in minigroups can also decide attend a course for two or three participants. Special programs will satisfy your needs and your study tour will be a wonderful experience.
In 2015 we opened a new office in Sestri Levante (Genoa). It is possible to combine courses in Florence and Sestri Levante.
- EXPERIENCE: since 1982. - SMALL CLASS SIZES a maximum of 8 students per class in Florence, 6 students per class in Sestri Levante. - QUALIFIED TEACHERS, professional, friendly and welcoming. - STUDENT CARE: a warm and welcoming staff is at your disposal. - WIDE RANGE OF COURSES: Italian Language, Cultural and Professional courses... customized to meet your needs - AFTER LESSONS ACTIVITIES enriching activities conducted by our teachers. - SELECTED ACCOMMODATION: walking distance from the school, max 20/25 minutes.
The school offers courses for all needs: - Standard or Intensive courses for beginners, intermediate and advanced levels. - Professional courses, cultural courses and art courses. - A wide range of opportunities to learn and improve the Italian language.
- Setting Description:
- The school of Florence is located in the heart of Florence, in the neighbourhood of Santa Croce nearby the most important monuments and museums of the city. From the windows of the beautiful frescoed classrooms of Palazzo Venerosi Pesciolini, you can enjoy the view of Palazzo Vecchio and ¬Piazza Peruzzi. The ABC school in Sestri Levante is located in the enchanting Baia del Silenzio (Bay of Silence) in Sestri Levante (Genova), one of the most beautiful beaches in Italy. Sestri Levante offers many opportunities, including: nature trails with breathtaking views on the sea; sailing classes; diving centres as well as excursions to Cinque Terre and Portofino.
- - Standard group course, (general Italian) 20 hours of tuition per week, just 170 Euro per week (2016 price, discount for more than 12 weeks) - Intensive group course (general Italian) 30 hours of tuition per week, just 275 Euro per week (2016 price, discount for more than 12 weeks) - Italian language and art history, 10 group grammar lessons per week and 10 individual lessons per week in Florentine museums, 480 Euro (one week, 2016 price), 920 euro (two weeks, 2016 price).
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program