We continually screen candidates for all positions: Instructors, Program Directors, Program Coordinators and RAs. Our summer faculty and staff are typically outstanding high school teachers, university instructors, graduate students, and highly-qualified
- Athens, Greece; Berlin, Germany; Barcelona, Spain; Nice, France; Florence, Italy
- Program Type:
- Teach Abroad
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months
- Teach Abroad:
- Placement Audience:
- 12-15 years old, 15-18 years old
- Program Description:
- Abbey Road is seeking highly qualified, energetic, dynamic and dedicated individuals to complete our summer staff and faculty. These teams will lead our summer language immersion and pre-college programs in Spain, France, Italy, Greece and the U.S. for high school students.
We continually screen candidates for all positions: Instructors, Program Directors, Program Coordinators and RAs. Our summer faculty and staff are typically outstanding high school teachers, university instructors, graduate students, and highly-qualified college graduates. It is important that those interested in a summer staff position with Abbey Road possess genuine interest in working with teenage students, in mentoring and fostering cultural immersion, in using their own creative abilities to shape exciting programming (such as academic or artistic workshops, cultural events, recreational sports, travel excursions, and more), as well as in cooperating with other team members. While employment with Abbey Road will take you to some of the most amazing sites of Europe, please do not apply if you are looking for a paid vacation abroad or a free trip.
Step 1: Review our website to gain a clear and thorough understanding of our mission and operations. Step 2: Review the information on this Employment page, especially the descriptions of the open positions, to gain a clear and thorough understanding of requirements and qualifications BEFORE applying. Step 3: After you have carefully reviewed the information below, please fill out the online Summer Staff Application. Please do not submit or attach any unsolicited information (e.g. resumes). Step 4: We will contact (via email) those candidates whom we wish to have participate in our interview process. Since we receive several hundred applications each year, it is essential that you meticulously follow the application procedure, as outlined above; that you submit the exact amount of requested information, no more, no less; and that you not contact us unless we ask you to do so or unless absolutely necessary. Specifically, please do not inquire about the status of your application. Any deviation from the application procedure will disqualify your application. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- Setting Description:
- Take your students to your favorite destinations in the US, Canada, or Europe. If you are a high school teacher interested in a job with Abbey Road, you can also consider taking your class on one of our special teacher-led trips that can be customized any way you want! We offer completely personalized trips to anywhere in the United States and Europe! We understand that no two schools or groups are identical as their priorities and budgets will vary. Based on your group’s interests we will shape a tour with all accommodations (flight, hotel and meals) to suit your needs. One of our education professionals will work side-by-side with you to create a trip that you and your students will love! Unlike other travel companies that will combine your tour with other schools, our tours are completely customized and private. The Abbey Road Staff is flexible and willing to accommodate. For more information, please contact Abbey Road via e-mail or by phone.
- We are now accepting staff applications for the following positions in our summer programs: • Program Directors • Program Coordinators • Instructors (languages, art history, history and more) • Resident Advisors
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program