- Kathmandu, Nepal
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Work Types:
- Animals, Children, Economic Development, Education, Environment, Social Services
- 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks
- Program Description:
Cultural Immersion: Staying with the local family, knowing about Hinduism and Buddhism, UNESCO Heritage Sites.
Nature and Wildlife: Wilderness in the Jungle of Chitwan, Close encounter with rhino, deers and birds and Tiger, Himalaya ranges, rain forest, tallest grasslands.
Adventure Travel: Participate in adventure sports like rafting, travelling in the mountain highway.
Responsible and Sustainable Travel: Giving to the community, volunteering for children, green energy consumption, teaching in green schools
- Discover Kathmandu’s ethnic and religious diversity
- Visit stupas and pagodas on the World Heritage list
- Ride an elephant in Chitwan National Park
- Indulge yourself in the Himalaya’s natural, scenic views
- Setting Description:
- Kathmandu - Chitwan- Nuwakot - Bhaktapur
- 1190 USD. NA
Additional Program Information
- Any degree
- Scholarships Description:
- If more than 10 participants join the Program 1 person will get 50% discount. If 20 Pax then 1 Person will get full scholarship.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program